roms

kurtjohnson

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm new to this site but I've been really interested in these roms and updates for my RAZR.
Next I want to figure out how to make a customized from myself. I have the .215 RAZR with the eclipse and root
and safe strap. Someone hook me up with the cool links please

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums :) I don't root or rom.. but in sure others can help you with that :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Sorry, Galaxy Nexus guy here so I do not know Razr ROMs. But we do have a great Razr ROMs section you could check out and see what everyone is using :)

OP
K

kurtjohnson

Reaction score
I think im done with roms now anyway because i tryed the jellybean rom and bricked my razr. i was in fastboot mode and it wouldn't charge. but i finally got it fixed and ill start a thread on how i did it. that way people dont have to look at do all the stuff i had to just to figure it all out.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
kurtjohnson said:
I think im done with roms now anyway because i tryed the jellybean rom and bricked my razr. i was in fastboot mode and it wouldn't charge. but i finally got it fixed and ill start a thread on how i did it. that way people dont have to look at do all the stuff i had to just to figure it all out.

Cool stuff! thank you for doing that. Often times people fix a issue on their phone and keep how they did it to themselves. Thanks for sharing.

OP
K

kurtjohnson

Reaction score
Anytime. I've messed up my droid again lol. I can't quit messing with it I guess. I think I deleted everything this time but I'm gonna figure this out as well