Roms?

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Okay I know what routing is but water roms? What do they do how do i acquire them little help. Im thinking of rooting my Dx. Thanx cant wait to here back from u.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rustymcbain

Reaction score
Please check the stickies at top of the forum. Go to the android development forum read those stickies. Read read read. There is too much risk for damaging your phone for not knowing what you are doing. After you are comfortable with what it is you are asking and you have a need. Please join the darkside and root that bad boy. Warning once you start you will belong to us...... hoooohaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rustymcbain

Reaction score
No seriously rooting gives you the ability to have complete control* over your android device. " Super user" functions this is a linux term since android is. Based on the linux code. * Motorola DROID x/2/gb all have locked bootloaders so some things are limited to them. Search that too complicated for me. Roms come in two ways stock custom roms.... modded usually for speed and performance. And themes to go on top to make it look sweeeet. Though so roms will be themed. So you see even the readers digest version is a lot. Please just read everything related to what you want to do to your phone. Chances are you're gonna learn some real cool stuff along the way. Btw I am no programmer I can just read and follow directions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk