ROMs stuck in boot loop...

Acetylator

Reaction score
Hey, just got my new D1 replacement in the mail from verizon, my old one had a bad digitizer. I did have CM6 installed so this isn't my first Rodeo, but I dont know where I'm going wrong.

I'm trying to install android 2.3 gingerbread by Peter Alfonso (AGP11) but it gets stuck in in a boot loop and replays the droid red eye animation. (Peter Alfonso)

I remove the battery and reboot into clockworkmod then restore my back up into rooted froyo 2.2 build FRG01B and it works great. Then I tried to install CM6 and I had the same result- stuck in boot loop with the comet thing rotating the droid. So both CM6 and 2.3 are boot looped, requiring battery removal and restoring with clockworkmod... What gives?

Is my froyo build correct? thats about all I can think of..

any ideas?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you wiping?

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OP
A

Acetylator

Reaction score
Are you wiping?

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OMFG... I...

hold on...

*...*

dancedroid

Why the hell do I do this kinda stuff! ARGH!

but thank you, I'm the biggest idiot nerd I've ever met... *sigh* thanks.

lord

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid aa854 nd I tried to install cyanogen mod 6 from rom manager and now my phone just keeps showing the cyanogen mod screensaver and none of the buttons work. It's been that way for an hour now. Any ideas? I've tried to reboot and nothing.

OP
A

Acetylator

Reaction score
I decided to go with the 2.3 port, I'm out of the CM6 game, will probably check out cm7 but i have no idea when that will be out..