[ROM][xt925/xt926][PORT] AOKP is HERE!

redneckben

Reaction score
Tried that last night and even downloaded the gapps from another site so Idk and like I said before it was doing the same thing on liquid four days ago and that's what prompted me to switch

OP
timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Tried that last night and even downloaded the gapps from another site so Idk and like I said before it was doing the same thing on liquid four days ago and that's what prompted me to switch

That's strange... Sorry bud

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Bug report:

I have noticed that under the clock where the next alarm is located that after the alarm has passed it stays on the screen. Example: my alarm went off at 8 am Tuesday. The alarm was still listed on the screen until midnight. I tried turning the alarm on them off again, clearing clock cache, and finally rebooting the phone (worked). Let me know if you care to have any more info. Really enjoying the ROM so far.

OP
timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, in an effort to expand the amount of roms I can port to moto devices I will be reducing these nightlies to twice a week. If at some point I get a build box where I can build multiple roms at once I will return to doing nightly builds. But since I can only build one rom at a time on my laptop I want to spend as much time bringing new roms as possible. I will also update all my roms anytime there is a major fix by either razrqcom or the rom creators.

Thanks for always sticking with me.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Awesome. Come get some KANG guys.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want to let you know that OSE has a Google hangout setup for any Q/A and it will also be the place I or any other team member will be releasing test builds. So if you wanna be on the bleeding edge of development then just let me know your Gmail in the thread or through pm!