[ROM][xt907[PORT][GSM FIX] AOKP is HERE!

timpohladthomas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

View attachment 64572

Requirements:
Must be rooted!
Must be unlocked!
Must run a custom recovery!

What works?
Everything that I know of!

Are there bugs?
You flash and tell me!

Changelog can be found HERE.

Screenshots can be found in Post #2

Thanks (in no particular order):

OSE
Bytecode
marxman3
AOKP
Razrqcom Dev-Team
& Tucstwo ...Just cuz

Download:

AOKP

GSM Fix
(Thanks to mic213)

Last edited:
OP
timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, in an effort to expand the amount of roms I can port to moto devices I will be reducing these nightlies to twice a week. If at some point I get a build box where I can build multiple roms at once I will return to doing nightly builds. But since I can only build one rom at a time on my laptop I want to spend as much time bringing new roms as possible. I will also update all my roms anytime there is a major fix by either razrqcom or the rom creators.

Thanks for always sticking with me.

OP
timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want to let you know that OSE has a Google hangout setup for any Q/A and it will also be the place I or any other team member will be releasing test builds. So if you wanna be on the bleeding edge of development then just let me know your Gmail in the thread or through pm!

OP
timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, as of recently it has been tough to keep up with posting "OP Updated" whenever I update a ROM since I have quite a few ROMs I'm supporting on 3 different forums. So from now on, it is gonna be up to you to check the link in the OP for updates. I will be updating all ROMs regularly... So check back often. Thanks guys and ENJOY!