~ [ROM] ~ [UPDATED July 7th] 3DKobes3D Sense 3.0 ~ [ROM] ~

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THIS WAS NOT DEVELOPED BY ME BUT IT WAS DEVELOPED BY THE VERY TALENTED DEV KDKobes Over @ XDA JUST SHARING HERE @ DF

icon10.gif
~ [ROM] ~ [UPDATED July 7th] 3DKobes3D Sense 3.0 ~ [ROM] ~
This is a slim, themed Sense 3.0 3D ROM.

More information coming as soon as I can!!Thought I would just get a head start so whoever wants to try it can. ENJOY!

BUILD INFORMATION
-Dream Kernel 2.3.2-
-Revamped "speedtweak" Script-
-6 Signal Bar-
-368Mhz/1.0Ghz-
-Transparent Notification Menu-
-GB SENSE 3.0-
-DEBLOATED-
-Many Internal Tweaks for Speed & Reliability-
-Highly Themed-

THANKS to bad4u6669 | httr_ | Daciple For the themes they have put together!

DOWNLOADS
***GINGERBREAD RADIO REQUIRED***

DOWNLOAD ~ July 4th Version 3DKobes3D Sense

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TEST STUFF FOR DEVS THE CLINK ON THE BELOW LINK @ LEAVE FEED BACK HERE OR @ XDA IF YOU LEAVE IT HERE I WILL SHARE WITH THE DEV ......BUT BE WARNED THE BELOW LINK BRINGS YOU TO A ROM VERSION THAT MAY NOT BOOT UP IT WILL NOT BRICK YOUR DEVICE BUT YOU WOULD NEED TO RESTORE A BACK UP

DOWNLOAD ~ July 7th 3DKobes3D v9.1 TESTER (MIGHT NOT BOOT UP)(FEEDBACK PLEASE!!)

*NOTICE**ENABLING WEATHER SOUND EFFECTS CAUSES FORCE CLOSE IN WEATHER SO DON'T CHECK THE OPTION.**NOTICE*

NOTICE **WEATHER SOUND EFFECTS CAUSE Force Close** NOTICE

Last edited:
OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
1558 quadrant?

Yea it is due to the fact he does not have many mods in this rom as of now but this is a rim to watch the developer had done big this with this rom in a short period of a time

This Thread has been Thunder struck by WoZzYs Thunderbolt

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I flashed this today and am really liking it so far. Very smooth with a cool look to the theme.

I dont have my t-bolt rooted but my buddy's is running this rom & loving it & this is with out many mods built in this rom has a ton of potential

craigboy

Reaction score
Two days into using this ROM and I have to say it's the best one I have tried so far. I totally love it. The only thing I wish I could change is the right button on the dock.

meekless

Reaction score
Loving this ROM as well, much smoother and no issues with bugs like i was having with BAMF RC4, not to say it was a bad ROM just didnt like my phone i guess