[ROM] [ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.3 HPSYS [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/24/2011)

Flashed this bad boy last night. Was acting a little odd at first (market problems probably caused by me expecting a bit too much from it while it had just booted up) but now it seems to be humming right along! I especially like the app manager, froze the stock music app in favor of the google music app. (Noob to freezing, love it!) Haven't froze anything else yet, making a back-up first.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Sorry, shoulda posted it before but I was at work and in a rush. Guide to Unblock Wi-Fi Tether Feature on Motorola Droid Bionic | Mobile Phone Blog, Review, Apps, Tips and Tricks

That should do it. If you need help, message me or something but that pretty much tells you everything. It worked well before and even better on this new rom. I haven't lost 3g once. I had set cpu running with about 4 profiles before the rom and had no problems unlike what I heard on the web. After the rom I got all of the freezes everyone talked about. I uninstalled it and I think my phone is actually faster than it was now that I have the new rom. It's great.

Any one getting voice commands randomly starting? Tried a couple of reboots but it is still happening. Im at work right now ill do a log capture when i get off just wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

No. I haven't had that ever. Haven't heard of it either.

Does anyone else miss having reboot and recovery reboot in the shutdown menu?

Last edited:
sooo... this is worth getting? do I want to use titanium backup to restore my stuff? or... just start from scratch? I'm definitely tired of having to constantly reinstall and resetup everything with every rom I try, that's why I tend to just deal with bugs, like fission for my d2g...

and thanks for that wifi hack... it's not the bt tether for my xoom I was looking for, but it will most certainly work.

So far I think it's very worth it and its only going to get better with updates. After uninstalling set cpu I've had no problems. I even froze a ton more apps and its running much smoother than pre rom. I did a backup then installed the rom then ran the restore missing apps batch in titanium so I didn't lose anything really ... maybe one text but she'll be back. If you are having 3g problems and it made you as angry as it did me, try the rom.

Are there any bugs?

sooo... this is worth getting? do I want to use titanium backup to restore my stuff? or... just start from scratch? I'm definitely tired of having to constantly reinstall and resetup everything with every rom I try, that's why I tend to just deal with bugs, like fission for my d2g...

and thanks for that wifi hack... it's not the bt tether for my xoom I was looking for, but it will most certainly work.

if you follow the directions all your apps and data will be intact

I have no issues with Facebook at all, but I've noticed a battery drain that is really bad. I'm using the extended battery, using it very little today & already at 70%.

I like the ROM, but this is a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Im the same. Using the extended battery and it is dropping a percent every few minutes. Im wondering if maybe battery calibration will fix it

I understand that data isn't wiped when updating to this ROM (I'm currently on Unl3ashed 1.2) but is there any way to backup my homescreen layout and basically everything? I love having the newest best ROMs but I hate spending an hour and a half getting everything back to the way I want it. This is also not to discount what you devs do for us, It's all GREATLY appreciated :)

Back