Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No worries chevy, thanks for the update on... well your update :biggrin:

dliontis28

Reaction score
Two issues I've noticed are bluethooth connectivity and the stock ics keyboard disappeared so I had to side load a third party keyboard in order to type anything.. Other then that, runs smooth and beautifully

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Two issues I've noticed are bluethooth connectivity and the stock ics keyboard disappeared so I had to side load a third party keyboard in order to type anything.. Other then that, runs smooth and beautifully

Explain what you mean about the keyboard disappearing. Ive never had it disappear on me. Its stopped showing what I was typing a couple times, but always appeared. Try killing the app your trying to type in, and open the app back up, and tap on the text field again, and it should come right up and work like it should.

zevoman

Reaction score
I just installed this yesterday and it looks and runs great - except for one big thing... GPS doesn't work anymore! Any ideas on how I can fix that? I was running Sorcery for the previous 2 months and GPS worked fine... Running this in my Galaxy Nexus.

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Sorry about that. A little late on the OP update, but the current version is 3.85 for both. Im all scatter-brained this month. Too much to do. lol

Johnnyb

Reaction score
I just updated to 3.85. Thanks Chevy!

I noticed in the OP the stock screen shot show a time/batter widget that I'd like to get my hands on. I'm using "Clockr Evolution" for my on-screen clock/date combo but how do I add the battery level and temp? that's very cool.

Also, I notice the clock and battery icons are missing from the status bar. Where do I do that?

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
I just updated to 3.85. Thanks Chevy!

I noticed in the OP the stock screen shot show a time/batter widget that I'd like to get my hands on. I'm using "Clockr Evolution" for my on-screen clock/date combo but how do I add the battery level and temp? that's very cool.

Also, I notice the clock and battery icons are missing from the status bar. Where do I do that?

The clock on the homescreen is Minimalistic Text, and you can remove the battery icon in ROM Control, under Battery -> Battery icon style -> Hide

Johnnyb

Reaction score
I'm not finding the GAPPS in this version. I don't mind loading them but I thought you should know.

rebretz000

Reaction score
Where can I get the zip file for the boot animation to Steel Droid 3.85? Since I had Installed a different boot animations previously I didn't see the SD boot animation.

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Play Store installed and I load Gmail. Play Music from the Store. Not sure if Maps came pre-installed or "sync'd" after the fact.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Fooshnik

Reaction score
One minor thing I've noticed is Lightflow's setting labeled "Direct Mode" notification shows as unusable, this setting is required to get Handcent to work with Lightflow.

Johnnyb

Reaction score
I have Hand sent setup with customized LED's and I don't remember needing that setting. I know my customization is working.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
I should have v3.90 up, hopefully, tonight. Im trying not to kill my phones data. lol Will post it up as soon as I get it finished.