OPTIMIZED SENSE

Like the Rom rate the thread and thank me

aXq7pPE
xBalQjV
oYGEodl
PCs020y
GjiYHwX
0Y4odat

Ok guys so after scratching my head and smoking cigarette after cigarette I have finally completed my own rom. some of you know me from helping aamikam and chingy and i still will be but, i wanted to release some of my own work. I cant thank aamikam and chingy enough for letting me jump in and help with their roms i have learned a lot and im learning from the best, so thank you guys again you are great friends.​

Credits
aamikam: to much to list, but a few are gmail,market, and theming ideas
chingy: also to much to list mainly putting up with me asking questions and not telling me where to go.
JsChiSurf: power widgets, inverted contacts and mms
chogardjr: for the sick themed htc_ime keyboard
myn: rosie settings
fernando sor: Black facebook

Thanks to the rest of you devs out there for ideas and such... if im forgetting someone im sorry its like 2am​

Now this is kind of a test rom if enough of you like it i will update it and optimize it even more so please give me your feedback and be sure to let me know if i missed something i sure i have... but i hope you enjoy it so i will be motived to build more roms in the future.​

FEATURES
this rom is 100% incredible framework
Deodex and rooted
Zipaligned
4 and 1 reboot menu
Themed HtcClockWidget by me
Custom Animations by aamikam
Custom Rosie based off of manups version
Five Column App Drawer
Themed black and white mms and contacts
Themed HTC_ime (Thanks again chogardjr)
Themed Black and Trans Facebook
there is to much to name guys just give her a shot shes not
bad​

Now remember this is my first time take it easy on me... lol I hope you guys like it and there will be more to come including mods, updates and other roms.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!​

Note: I am not responsible to any damage to your phone...

couple things guys you will notice that the message icon is missing on the home screen not a big deal its in the app drawer. its a draw back of using the modded mms and you will have to update your maps i forgot to do it.... ok here you go please give me your feedback. THANKS!

DOWNLOAD
Optimized sense v1.0
http://db.tt/PDIBEyU

Last edited:

Crooke356

Reaction score
Help?

I installed your rom and when it rebooted it froze at the htc incredible screen. I've installed dozen of roms with no problems. Is there anything special that I've missed?