ROM Nexus6PAnglerM For Nexus 6P

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We are only a few days past the official release of the Nexus 6p and we already have a couple of Roms for the device! For now the available roms are pretty much slightly modified versions of the AOSP Stock rom. Nexus6PAnglerM is a rom based on the MBD08X odexed factory image. The app has been debloated with several apps removed. All apps can be restored via the Google Play Store. AnglerM includes the stock kernel, encryption disabled by default, adb enabled by default, rooted by default, and has the SuperSU app moved to the settings. This Rom looks and feels like the normal stock Rom. Mainly what you get here is easy root and a bit of a de clutter. Grab the rom from the link below.

via XDA

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing Shane!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
See...I want encryption enabled. All the time I've seen have it disabled. Maybe I'm wrong by wanting it encrypted.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
What does encryption do for you when your bootloader is unlocked?

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Encrypt vs non, that is a good question. Never had a device with encryption available.
If the device is encrypted does it prevent modifying root file with root explorer ?

Not really overly concerned about it, but it might not be a bad idea, the wild world of the interwebs is a scary place these days.