ROM Manager

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
For those who have it you know what im talking about. for those who don't take a minute to read.

As some of you may know Koush is out and has been for some time. im not telling you what to do, but more and more developers are making their ROMS available on it. (BlackDroid, Pete, Cyanogen, and more to come) this is the ultimate ROMing experience. Most if not all the bugs of clock work have been resolved, and the developer is making changes and adding things everyday.

some of the features are:
OTA updates for ROMS
Options for installing(almost the same as .tgz)
Back up/restore(standard)
easy to use interface
wipe separate partitions(boot, system, etc)
install zips without rename
custom recovery(clean style/easy interface)

im not telling you that you should or shouldn't. but if my instincs are right more and more developers will jump on board.

Info:
Cost- $3.99
Developer- Koushik Dutta

Thanks
im not responsible if this messes up your phone. please be educated first, even though its very simple

jr313

Reaction score
I have purchased the donate version of Rom Manager and am very pleased with this recovery and also the CyanogenMod rom ever since ive switched over i havent looked back and like you said more devs are starting to appear on clockwork as well which is giving you variety as well...ive had no problems with Rom Manager at all you can make nandroid back ups and restore in case of mess up which is pretty much impossible, cm v.5.0.5.3 runs super smooth and fast as well no freezes nor fc's now you can even select themes that were just added a liittle bit ago such as NexTheme v2.0 and i just downloaded xRom 1.0 which so far is awesome...i am very impressed and satisfied with Rom Manager and dont plan on changing anytime soon...but dont take my word for it try it for yourself and make the decision different strokes for different folks...i would like to say THANK YOU and keep up the good work to Koush and Cyanogen for their hard work and time...