ROM Manager Question

eidian

Reaction score
Why cant u just make a back up with bootstraps? Why the added program?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Safestrap will back up the WHOLE system and that is how you would have to restore it: in its entirety in boot recovery . Using Titanium Backup allows you to freeze/restore individual apps within Android.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

kool_zero

Reaction score
Safestrap will back up the WHOLE system and that is how you would have to restore it: in its entirety in boot recovery . Using Titanium Backup allows you to freeze/restore individual apps within Android.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Sounds like I will go with safestrap and tbu then. Thank you for the information!

Gsimonson12

Reaction score
hi im new here. and i have a droid x2. my phone is rooted and i have installed several programs that are supposed to help me install a new rom. only problem is when i try to boot my phone into recovery mode, it just restarts every time. no matter what program i use. its so frustrating and i dont know how to fix it. someone please help me!! the videos im watching help a little except when you have to go into clockworkmod recovery. and sometimes instead of restarting, it just goes to this screen with the droid guy and a hazard sign. and then i have to take my battery out to restart my phone. please help.