rom fix helpp!

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
i didn't do anything to the file.. but it doesn't download as a zip.. download it from the link i posted and take a look.

Durandgir

Reaction score
that's really strange, it's a zip for me 0.o hmmm well let me see if I could PM it too you or something since it's a zip for me

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
i just tried compressing the file and flashing it.. lets se...

Durandgir

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to send something if I can't figure it out, PM your email and i'll send it that way

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
oh hey. i downloaded it by right clicking it instead of regularly clicking and it downloaded as a zip.. 0.o let me try it now..

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
WOO!! it worked! idk why.. that was weird. i right clicked and hit 'download linked file' instead of just clicking it and it downloaded it as a zip.. woot! thank you for your help! one last question.. after its flashed(which is is now =D) do u have to keep the zip file on the sd card or can i get rid of it?

Durandgir

Reaction score
I must admit that was weird, though I think I experienced that for a while too when I was on Windows. No problem at all I'm glad I could help! :D and nope you can get rid of it if you want, I tend to keep things around cause I forget too delete them lol

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
lol ok cool thanks. that must be ever weirder tho cuz I'm on mac.. D=

Durandgir

Reaction score
No problem! ok that could explain it XD i've never been on a mac, I've used Windows for years, now i'm all Linux lol

Durandgir

Reaction score
Oh I completely forgot too mention this, but a good habit when you flash any extra zips or change kernals or anything like that, make a backup of your rom incase it breaks it in any way, i've learned this the hard way.