[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

otter34

Reaction score
Ty yakitori...getting real sick of 4g popping in and out since I got the phone. Stupid verizon. Anything I can do about that? I've heard people mention new radios but that's a new one to me. If I flash another kernel might that help?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ty yakitori...getting real sick of 4g popping in and out since I got the phone. Stupid verizon. Anything I can do about that? I've heard people mention new radios but that's a new one to me. If I flash another kernel might that help?

Kernel shouldn't effect it. Try the latest radios. There are some that you can flash in recovery on roootzwiki

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ruvy01

Reaction score
Not sure if its been mentioned yet, so sorry if it missed it - video camera force closes when you try to start it with one of the effects enabled.

i think i posted it a few posts back... nobody confirmed it though

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
i think i posted it a few posts back... nobody confirmed it though

I tried just now and it forced close as well. With the front facing camera it works, but it doesn't seem to save your video. Says its recorded, but once you finish it doesn't show in your gallery. Do front camera videos save somewhere else? Or is it just not working right?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dt removed fx in video is why. He is working on it I believe. He is aware of it.:)

Mace Windu

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing any issues getting 4g reception? Flashed 2.4 last night have not had a 4g signal since. In a major metro area where I have experienced a 4g signal with other roms. Settings correct. Thanks for the feedback.

ruvy01

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing any issues getting 4g reception? Flashed 2.4 last night have not had a 4g signal since. In a major metro area where I have experienced a 4g signal with other roms. Settings correct. Thanks for the feedback.

4G fine here

Ieisha

Reaction score
OK so the Facebook sync is supposed to sync the pictures with my contacts right?

otter34

Reaction score
Does google sync my music to the cloud?

soccer568

Reaction score
My battery life isnt too good. Can anyone show me their underclock and overclock settings they have set up?I haven't experimented with that at all. Also is the interactive governor the preferable choice or are people using other governors for the kernel?

otter34

Reaction score
My battery life isnt too good. Can anyone show me their underclock and overclock settings they have set up?I haven't experimented with that at all. Also is the interactive governor the preferable choice or are people using other governors for the kernel?

I don't use set cpu anymore and don't see a way to change anything in cynamod settings

otter34

Reaction score

On and off in detroit

soccer568

Reaction score
I don't use set cpu anymore and don't see a way to change anything in cynamod settings

what's your battery life like?

SteveH647

Reaction score
Tried out version 2.4 and it has definitely broken the Verizon Messages App. I downloaded it from the market but whenever I try to start it, I get an error that says "SDK Initialzation Failed." I re-did the installation steps (wipe data, format system, flash rom) like 3 times... but no dice. Reverted back to version 2.3 and all is well again in the world of Android.

YES, I know that the Verizon Apps are probably bloated, but I use this particular App because it is the only App on Android that can easily do group MMS chats. None of the other great texting Apps (Go SMS, Handcent, etc.) seem to do it. See [Q] Android Group MMS SMS Chat like iPhone iOS4 - xda-developers for more details on the issue. (If you do not have a lot of friends with iphones and Blackberrys, you might not understand or care).