[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm probably too late but yes I would data wipe.

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I data wiped as I usually do anyways. Smooth like butta. No issues as usual.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I was wondering what happened, good to hear :biggrin:

gunner8168

Reaction score
OK where can I download 1.0 rom toolbox keeps giving me error 404 when trying to download

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

S4mt3k

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Flashed to 1.0.0 today; there's a setting to enable quick unlock (if you use a security pin). Essentially it makes it so you don't need to hit enter after entering your pin. Well, there's a bug with that feature and your phone will stop recognizing your pin. Only thing you can do is wipe and start over. Did it twice to me, and I'm about to flash my phone a 3rd time.

S4mt3k

Reaction score
Damn... I take that back. Just had it happen to me again without me enabling that feature. Happened right after I did a Titanium Restore (I have Titanium Pro...). Not sure at this point what the deal is. I need to have a pin.

mventura57

Reaction score
Flashed 1.0.1 earlier today and it's running perfect so far. Is it weird that I seeing a huge increase in data speeds and cell connection?

evams

Reaction score
Just picked up my Nexus Yesterday...Gummy is running great. Need to tweak a few things.....I came from the Droid X which was a great phone and I'm sure this one will be as good or even better.

evams

Reaction score
I have a PIN set for work....no problems. Did not know about the quick unlock feature........I'm still learning all the features that Gummy Rom has to offer along with ICS.
Damn... I take that back. Just had it happen to me again without me enabling that feature. Happened right after I did a Titanium Restore (I have Titanium Pro...). Not sure at this point what the deal is. I need to have a pin.

Isak73

Reaction score
I recommend getting goo manager from the market its free and stays up to date on Gapps and Gummy. You can check for updates and download your rom and gapps within the app just an fyi if anyone's been having trouble finding 1.0.1

mmead1143

Reaction score
I recommend getting goo manager from the market its free and stays up to date on Gapps and Gummy. You can check for updates and download your rom and gapps within the app just an fyi if anyone's been having trouble finding 1.0.1

Thanks for the tip on GooManager...seems like a handy app :biggrin:

Loaded the 1.0.1 Gummy and it is OUTSTANDING - no complaints at all (yet lmao). Everything runs smooth, tons of "usable" options, graphics are cool as **** and the boot up animation/sound is funny as ****...my 6 year old thinks it's the best thing ever.

Anyhow keep up the great work fellas!!

evams

Reaction score
Lockscreen with PIN no issues along with quick unlock......no issues as of yet.