[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

thisiswang

Reaction score
So if I have the max CPU set at 1200 than I would undervote the 1200 MHz slot to 1175?
make sure you dont tick off the set at boot box. all cpu's are a bit different and your cpu might not like the low voltage. so set it to 1175 and test it out first. if it freezes pull the battery and try something a bit higher

Mike55

Reaction score
So click set at boot, then reboot and see if it freezes? Sorry pretty new at this

Mike55

Reaction score
So far it's good. I am going to pick up the extended battery as well

greeknasty

Reaction score
just curious but how come my market apps will not restore...my free ones...i cant stand that.

wolfpackron

Reaction score
I just read on the Galaxy Nexus Forum site that a new software update version 4.0.4 for ICS was available for the the Nexus S 4G for Sprint. It was identified with the label Imm26. This is probably old news for the well informed. Thought I would post it. WolfpackRon.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just flashed, and i keep getting the message: "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." (also, same message for android.process.acore) it's been so long since i've flashed a rom, i forget how to fix this...

6-Speed

Reaction score
i just flashed, and i keep getting the message: "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." (also, same message for android.process.acore) it's been so long since i've flashed a rom, i forget how to fix this...

did you restore using titanium backup? if so it is certain system data causing this. you will probably have to wipe and re flash to fix it, and not restore the green data in TB.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
. . . . (also, same message for android.process.acore) it's been so long since i've flashed a rom, i forget how to fix this...

I cant find where I saw this, but I believe I read that you will get this if you dont wipe. I've also seen that restoring some system apps with Titanium Backup will cause this. I'd re-flash the rom & go from there.

edit: looks like 6-Speed beat me to it

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
did you restore using titanium backup? if so it is certain system data causing this. you will probably have to wipe and re flash to fix it, and not restore the green data in TB.

I cant find where I saw this, but I believe I read that you will get this if you dont wipe. I've also seen that restoring some system apps with Titanium Backup will cause this. I'd re-flash the rom & go from there.

edit: looks like 6-Speed beat me to it

ahhhhh, it's all coming back to me now... i did try restoring some system data. that must be it. thanks!!

TSXXX

Reaction score
Battery life with 7.0 is noticeably better. I used my phone pretty regularly with only about 3-4 hours of standby time and I got over 21hr on the battery with 2+ hours of "screen on" time. With more 4g than WiFi. Streaming, internet, videos, downloading apps, screwing around setting up Nova launcher, and even a backup.

terigox

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is specific to Gummy, but it appears if the phone is locked, and you receive a notification. If the application that was already open behind the lock screen is the one for the notification, you never see the notification. It gets cleared before you unlock the screen.

Any thoughts? Should I report a bug or something?

TSXXX

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is specific to Gummy, but it appears if the phone is locked, and you receive a notification. If the application that was already open behind the lock screen is the one for the notification, you never see the notification. It gets cleared before you unlock the screen.

Any thoughts? Should I report a bug or something?

Which kind of notification are you talking about? Like a text?

ddschmidt

Reaction score
Just want to say I am loving this rom. It is smooth, fast, and comes packed with great features. If i had one request, not knowing if it is possible, but since you were able to add both a menu and a search key, is there any way that the rom can be made so you can edit the position of the soft keys as well? Like I said not a huge issue, just wondering if it was possible.

Thanks again and continue the awesome work