[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

BOA

Reaction score
Is there anyway to bring back the stock looking search bar with the word google inside of it? :hail:
LOL there has been a lot of request for this that I recall. Is it that hard to add this? Just wondering. Would also love to see a lockscreen mod on this Rom. It's the only thing I'm waiting for to make this complete for me. Can't we just request to use the code from another dev and incorporate it? PLEASE???? :)

avm843

Reaction score
I think Nova Launcher has it. Try that and let us know!
Nova Launcher does have it with a little extra add-on that I really like. Just wish all of that was build inside the rom. I guess some of it would come down the line at some point.

avm843

Reaction score
LOL there has been a lot of request for this that I recall. Is it that hard to add this? Just wondering. Would also love to see a lockscreen mod on this Rom. It's the only thing I'm waiting for to make this complete for me. Can't we just request to use the code from another dev and incorporate it? PLEASE???? :)
I totally agree. Stock Search Bar, Customize Lockscreen and a few extras....my nexus and I would be doing thisDancingNexus

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. Stock Search Bar, Customize Lockscreen and a few extras....my nexus and I would be doing thisDancingNexus

After some digging, I'm nearly positive you won't get "google" in the stock search bar, at least on liberty launcher. This would work fine in portrait mode, but not in landscape mode because of the way the search bar is displayed to the left. Best suggestion is to go with Nova for now if you must have this.

avm843

Reaction score
After some digging, I'm nearly positive you won't get "google" in the stock search bar, at least on liberty launcher. This would work fine in portrait mode, but not in landscape mode because of the way the search bar is displayed to the left. Best suggestion is to go with Nova for now if you must have this.
Nova is what I'm using now. Thanks for the heads up though.

chris420o

Reaction score
question...what kernals are everyone using...stock? oh i feel like a newb i knew my kernals left n right on my og but dont know what to rock on my nexy...anyone have better experience battery wise with dif kernals?

also love your work as always kejar...would love some mods for this like adding msg n phone to lock screen n what not...keep up the great work

TSXXX

Reaction score
Just waiting for the option of silence/vibrate mode on lock screen and this would be perfect! Thanks for the great rom!

Sent from my GummyNex :)

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
update released :) .. read the change log in the op... No need to wipe data as long as you are coming from 3.0 or higher of Gummy... Also you must as always install gapps when installing an update