[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

leearmijo

Reaction score
yeah, but are you like using just wifi all day? or is your 4g on? or cause ive been barely trying to use my phone which is tough cause i live on it. and i get horrible battery life. how many battery cycles (full drain/ than full charge) until i see some serious battery life?

6-Speed

Reaction score
Even though my wifi was on all day I wasn't connected to a network until I got home about 7pm. Just using 3G. Wish I had 4G available here...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

leearmijo

Reaction score
ok got it, see i had been getting only about 7 hours, with only 3G, wifi off, gps off, everything turned off, brightness turned down all the way. so this gummynex is the solution?:p

chefmelv

Reaction score
The kernel in gummynex is already UV'd. But I UV'd further by between -75-125 safely and have gotten around 24 hours of battery life. (This was a response to a different question)
I'm getting great battery life on this latest kernel tho.

leearmijo

Reaction score
The kernel in gummynex is already UV'd. But I UV'd further by between -75-125 safely and have gotten around 24 hours of battery life. (This was a response to a different question)
I'm getting great battery life on this latest kernel tho.

Idk I've been using gummynex and so far 1 hour 45 min
68% barely using it

leearmijo

Reaction score
The extra 250 of juice should no where be enough.to.extended from 7 to 15 hours... so far gummynex is idling.horrible anybody got any.other.tips

TSXXX

Reaction score
hmm that's weird. I'm getting around 15-17 hours on mine and I'm oc'd to 1.35. Have you wiped battery stats and done any battery conditioning?

Sent from my GummyNex :)

avm843

Reaction score
Is there anyway to bring back the stock looking search bar with the word google inside of it? :hail:

leearmijo

Reaction score
Yes and yes and still this horrible battery life.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes and yes and still this horrible battery life.

When you get near empty during your next day of usage, take some screenshots so we can help you diagnose this. Clearly something is chewing up your battery. Even with the standard battery you should still be able to squeeze out a minimum 10 hours.