Reaction score
Last edited:

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
Hell yeah!!! Thanks! Finally back to the best ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

chewy74

Reaction score
Someone put up some mirrors please? I don't feel like creating an account just to download.

Thanks

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
Am currently running it and so far its been smooth. I was even able to OC to 1.5 and its been running stable unlike with any other ROM. Am so glad DT is back, he makes the best ROMs IMO. I've flashed many other ROMs and axiom has been the only one that was stable, smooth and never restarted my phone.

bwillie

Reaction score
Working great!

OP
Kurupt

Kurupt

Reaction score
I'm loving it, I feel sorry for anybody who didn't give this phone a chance. This rom is super quick, and I'm getting good battery life.

pdc419

Reaction score
Wow, I just got a 6804 in antutu. Not that I put a ton of stock in benchmarks, but hot damn! Running good and smooth too. I can't wait for R3birth

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Am currently running it and so far its been smooth. I was even able to OC to 1.5 and its been running stable unlike with any other ROM. Am so glad DT is back, he makes the best ROMs IMO. I've flashed many other ROMs and axiom has been the only one that was stable, smooth and never restarted my phone.

OC is all the kernel. The rom has nothing to do with it.

wooddale

Reaction score

Might I ask how battery life is? Not that it matters I got 4 of them

chewy74

Reaction score
Its not about level of difficulty, its just a pain in the ass having to create an account just to download the rom. I want to rom up, not participate in a forum discussion. If I decide to join the discussions, then I will create an account... but it should be my choice and not a prerequisite to download a rom.

That's my opinion about it.

Why it wasnt that hard. Is there something I should know about?

wooddale

Reaction score
Its not about level of difficulty, its just a pain in the ass having to create an account just to download the rom. I want to rom up, not participate in a forum discussion. If I decide to join the discussions, then I will create an account... but it should be my choice and not a prerequisite to download a rom.

I hear ya but ya know nobody does nothing for nothing. They give him some space he gives them us. Or you can wait it will be down soon enough.

OP
Kurupt

Kurupt

Reaction score

if you aren't familiar with DT, he updates so much so soon. Not only to fix issues, but to improve. It would seriously be a lot of work to mirror his links on here, I think there were three of them today?...so far..... Not only that, you miss out on a lot of other stuff as to what you are actually downloading.