[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
For some reason that file I delete isn't in there anymore...oh well I'm flashed to Android Revolution so shouldn't matter anymore right:p

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
For some reason that file I delete isn't in there anymore...oh well I'm flashed to Android Revolution so shouldn't matter anymore right:p

Oh yeah, I guess if you deleted it, it's gone forever. I assume if you flashed the stock rom you could get it back if you ever wanted it.

haproot

Reaction score
My keyboard has been lagging real bad after the latest update. Seems the more text is in the box the worse it gets... ewwwwwww

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Oh yeah, I guess if you deleted it, it's gone forever. I assume if you flashed the stock rom you could get it back if you ever wanted it.
Probably, good thing I made a backup of the stock rom.

Well everything seems to be working smoothly with it. One thing I did notice is if it's charging and I turn it off the battery shows charging (the lightning bolt), but doesn't go away. Maybe I gotta let it sit longer, but I had to do a battery pull. Other than that, no problems with the OS and no problems with any apps.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Probably, good thing I made a backup of the stock rom.

Well everything seems to be working smoothly with it. One thing I did notice is if it's charging and I turn it off the battery shows charging (the lightning bolt), but doesn't go away. Maybe I gotta let it sit longer, but I had to do a battery pull. Other than that, no problems with the OS and no problems with any apps.

Yeah that bug will be fixed in 2.1.2. I have to do a battery pull every time because I keep forgetting not to let my phone die completely.

My keyboard has been lagging real bad after the latest update. Seems the more text is in the box the worse it gets... ewwwwwww

My keyboard doesn't lag. Try wiping cache and dalvik, then reboot and see if it still does it.

Last edited:

haproot

Reaction score
Yeah that bug will be fixed in 2.1.2. I have to do a battery pull every time because I keep forgetting not to let my phone die completely.

My keyboard doesn't lag. Try wiping cache and dalvik, then reboot and see if it still does it.

Just did a full super wipe and reinstalled the rom. Still lags. When I do short text message or gtalk its fine but in tapatalk quoting something like this with alot of text it freaks. Same in Gmail replying to an email with alot of text in the box.

alienware777

Reaction score
Just did a full super wipe and reinstalled the rom. Still lags. When I do short text message or gtalk its fine but in tapatalk quoting something like this with alot of text it freaks. Same in Gmail replying to an email with alot of text in the box.

It does this to me as well and I'm running pure stock. Not even rooted.

NattyBee

Reaction score
hey...maybe a dumb question, but if I flash this rom and want to go back to stock, I can simply restore my nandroid, or do I need to find a way to undo the ext 4 formatting?

haproot

Reaction score
It does this to me as well and I'm running pure stock. Not even rooted.

Well at least one other person has this issue. Hopefully it gets fixed. Seems like just a general problem with ICS.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
hey...maybe a dumb question, but if I flash this rom and want to go back to stock, I can simply restore my nandroid, or do I need to find a way to undo the ext 4 formatting?

Restore your nandroid, it will restore you back to the state your phone was at prior to flashing this ROM.

Muddobbers

Reaction score

When I had to flash back due to a bad download, it restored just fine to how it was. Just make sure to do a backup now of what you have, just in case.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Well at least one other person has this issue. Hopefully it gets fixed. Seems like just a general problem with ICS.

I tried it in the Messenger app, didn't realize it was specific to an app(Tapatalk and Gmail). I'm on a 4.0.3 ROM right now and I'm going to see if it was fixed or not.

NattyBee

Reaction score
When I had to flash back due to a bad download, it restored just fine to how it was. Just make sure to do a backup now of what you have, just in case.

cool, thanks! I'm gonna go ahead and flash as soon as my phone charges up a bit, lol. I always make a nandroid prior to flashing anything new anyhow, just to be safe :)

alienware777

Reaction score

Apparently its been happening ever since Honeycomb. I highly doubt it will be fixed any time soon. Although one thing I've noticed: I only get lag while in landscape mode. Portrait mode seems perfect. But that might just be because I type faster in landscape :p