Galaxy Nexus [ROM] Android Revolution HD Receives an update!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxynexus2.png

One of the first ever Roms for the Galaxy Nexus has received an update! Android Revolution HD is more or less a Stock experience Rom. It's main feature is that it has been modified to increase stability, performance, and battery life. It has all of the enhancements that you would expect from a custom Rom without being loaded down with custom options. If you are looking for a very clean experience than this would be the Rom for you. This Rom is based on the latest official 4.0.4 IMM76K build that was released earlier this week. Some of the performance mods include Ram optimizations, full powerVR SGX 540 Gpu rendering in place of softwar cpu rendering, full optimization and tweaks, speed optimizations, fully de-odexed, init.d scripts, totally debloated, all google apps updated, plus more!

This update also includes facebook, gmapps, twitter and flash updates and other various fixes.

Grab the update via Rootzwiki

Reaction score
Seeing as how I know nothing about rooting or flashing my Nexus, would anyone recommend me looking into getting this rom? Is there a risk of me bricking my phone by trying to put this on it?

nybadboy11

Reaction score
there is always a chance of bricking but if you ask for help from the forum people will be glad to help :)

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Bout time. This rom was pretty good, but AOKP has taken its place :/