[ROM][4.25.2011][ED01]Community Rom

cruskai239

Reaction score
I figured it out I didn't clear dalvik when I flashed 1.3. Did a data wipe and cleared both caches and everything worked fine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

aardvark502

Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone helping i got it to work one last question if i want to install a theme do i just flash with cwm. also since this came with voodoo would i need to disable it before i do so if so how do i disable voodoo? and would i re enable after

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes flash a theme in CWMR. Wipe cache partition and dalvik cache x 3 each. You don't need to disable voodoo first.

Tappaty Talk'd

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Yes flash a theme in CWMR. Wipe cache partition and dalvik cache x 3 each. You don't need to disable voodoo first.

Tappaty Talk'd

Wiping more than once does nothing. The second or third wipe isn't going to wipe anything the different than the first one.

aardvark502

Reaction score
So I take my theme ( I will be using prude or crysis revolution any suggestions which) put it on my ed reboot into recovery wipe cache and davlik install zip from sd select it install and I'm good?

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
So I take my theme ( I will be using prude or crysis revolution any suggestions which) put it on my ed reboot into recovery wipe cache and davlik install zip from sd select it install and I'm good?

That would be correct.

Jamis0n

Reaction score

Crysis I one id reccomend. Also erebos.

COMROM 1.3
OTB-Reloaded @1.4ghz
erobos/comb theme mash

aardvark502

Reaction score
ok last question i did this and want to make a nandroid backup but it keeps saying

E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

do i need to clear cache or something? what should i do(orange cwm) i really want to make a backup and start themeing

aardvark502

Reaction score
Can I download themes from my phone and use astro to move them to the root of my phone the flash from their thanks!

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Can I download themes from my phone and use astro to move them to the root of my phone the flash from their thanks!

Yes. They don't need to be on the root. I keep mine in a folder called "Themes".

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wiping more than once does nothing. The second or third wipe isn't going to wipe anything the different than the first one.

Trouble shooting from the creator of OTB.

Q: OMG I am having this (insert random issue here)
A: First thing I recommend is wipe cahce and dalvik three times each, wipe voltage settings in recovery, and reflash kernel.

cruskai239

Reaction score
Stock ED01

If I were on stock ED01, how would I go about installing this ROM? Do I flash ClockWork through ODIN then just flash the rom in recovery?

Nas

Reaction score
If I were on stock ED01, how would I go about installing this ROM? Do I flash ClockWork through ODIN then just flash the rom in recovery?

Either one will work. Make sure you install 2.0 version of this rom