[ROM][4.25.2011][ED01]Community Rom

collinjm01

Reaction score
i jst realized, im on cmw3.x and i wanted to flash the v3 test 2, will this work? i wasnt sure if it was Edify or not?

Tvo14

Reaction score
I was having a lot of issues with the latest Evil and OTB (Reboots, Camera glitches and Texting) so I just flashed over to this Community Rom. So far so good with the Texting and Camera. Is this using the Gingerbread keyboard?
Also, I'm using LauncherPro and I was curious to see what Launchers this Rom offered.
Anyone know how to switch to a different Launcher you have already set LauncherPro as your default?

cruskai239

Reaction score
I was having a lot of issues with the latest Evil and OTB (Reboots, Camera glitches and Texting) so I just flashed over to this Community Rom. So far so good with the Texting and Camera. Is this using the Gingerbread keyboard?
Also, I'm using LauncherPro and I was curious to see what Launchers this Rom offered.
Anyone know how to switch to a different Launcher you have already set LauncherPro as your default?

I believe you go to the app in the application settings and click clear defaults.

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
The OTB kernel is the culprit for the issues your having...try PB&Js 4/26/11 voodoo kernels...

To use different/multiple launchers download Homeswitcher for Froyo in market or go to menu/settings/apps/manage apps/find launcherpro and clear defaults

Tvo14

Reaction score
Tapout, in your opinion and/or experience you think PB&J with Evil work better than say
PB&J with the new Community Rom?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tapout, in your opinion and/or experience you think PB&J with Evil work better than say
PB&J with the new Community Rom?
I think they both run very well when setup correctly....just depends on your preference for features and looks

Tvo14

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Just loaded the PB&J Kernel, but it doesn't work with Voltage Control...Any other options for clocking the PB&J Kernel?

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Just loaded the PB&J Kernel, but it doesn't work with Voltage Control...Any other options for clocking the PB&J Kernel?

Tegrak overclocking and setcpu from market.

ED01 EVIL FASCINATION V 3.5.1
OTB-RELOADED v1.5 oc 1.3 ghz

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Per nitsuj17's Twitter comment, Community ROM v2.0 could be out Sunday....just a heads up people....be on the lookout....

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Per nitsuj17's Twitter comment, Community ROM v2.0 could be out Sunday....just a heads up people....be on the lookout....

I can flash the com rom over evil with just the cashe wipes right? Don't really want to data wipe again if I don't have to but will if need be.

Edit: just saw the post you made that you can
OTB-RELOADED v1.5 oc 1.3 mhz

Last edited:

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
And can I just use the newest and not do the earlier versions? I saw somewhere that you need the 1.0 to use the 1.1 .

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
And can I just use the newest and not do the earlier versions? I saw somewhere that you need the 1.0 to use the 1.1 .

Yea v1.3 is the newest stand-alone ROM...yes you can just wipe both cache and flash it over EVIL....

For v2.0 I suggest you full wipe though...I def will

Mcbrocker

Reaction score

Yea v1.3 is the newest stand-alone ROM...yes you can just wipe both cache and flash it over EVIL....

Ok 1.3 is DL now will watch for 2.0
Still watching for those videos also. Hint Hint, hope to see them soon.
Haha

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ok 1.3 is DL now will watch for 2.0
Still watching for those videos also. Hint Hint, hope to see them soon.
Haha

lol i'll have them up this weekend without fail sir....thanks for the patience