[ROM] [ROM][12/9/2012] Verizon DNA 1.15.605.4 Rooted/Deodexed/Deblo

jphilpjr

Reaction score
Seeing as you have access to your device first make sure you have another ROM downloaded then download terminal emulator
from the market.
Open it and type:
"su"
Hit enter and allow any prompts then type:
"reboot recovery"
Hit enter and you should start booting to recovery.

If that does not work (did not for me)then try downloading quick boot from the market open it and select recovery.

I had it figured out about a day before you posted, that's what I ended up having to do, after I drained the battery all the way it worked, flashed a new Rom after that, all is now well.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk Cyan

gtofan350

Reaction score
Hey OP, I can't get the native gmail app to sync with my gmail account. Not really a big deal since I setup the email app but kinda annoying that I have to pull my email's, first world problems.

WanderingCoder

Reaction score
I flashed this rom last Friday (thank you, btw), but I seem to have lost the ability to select a keyboard other than the HTC standard (which I hate).

Yes, my alternative keyboard is "turned on" in the settings. But the input-selection option that used to appear in the drop-down menu is missing. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

dannyamartin

Reaction score
Updated OP. DLX Final 1.15.605.4 Rooted/Deodexed/Debloated/Busybox. Squashed all Known Bugs. Please let me know if you run into any issues whatsoever.

I just flashed this ROM. Very good job by the way. I did have one issue though. The middle button that usually lets you go into settings in most apps is gone. I need it in a few apps and I was curious if there is a way to get it.

Thanks!

jphilpjr

Reaction score
Long press the far right button, might have to enable it in settings

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk Cyan