Ringtone volume?????

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Love the ringtones that I use, however, the S4 always starts the volume out low, then increases after a few seconds. Is this just an S4 issue, a Samsung issue, or generic to my device? If it's Samsung's doing, is there a workaround, as I'd like to have full volume from the beginning of the ring.

OP
kevsgroove

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Last edited:

bbtkd

Reaction score
Cool, will try that. I use the ringtone from the movie Crank which starts out as a normal ring then on subsequent ring it drops in frequency, almost as if the phone is coming to a grinding halt. It's pretty funny, but totally negated by the Samsung misfeature.

tkileh

Reaction score
Nice post. Same thing bugged me but I figured it wasn't something yo be changed. Thanks for doing the re search.

Sg4

koval

Reaction score
Just installed the app. My charge did the same thing , i always thought it was because i was using zedge for ringtones. Thanks for the info, good post.

KGreis

Reaction score
Cool, will try that. I use the ringtone from the movie Crank which starts out as a normal ring then on subsequent ring it drops in frequency, almost as if the phone is coming to a grinding halt. It's pretty funny, but totally negated by the Samsung misfeature.

Omg so do I everyone hates it !

KGreis

Reaction score
I've had a lot of people like it, but some give me a puzzled look so I say "battery is going dead".

Lmao thats funny. My family hates it cuz theyve heard it so many times lol