Ring tones to the Incredible

artkid22

Reaction score
My issue is. I usually use Myxer to send ringtones to my phone. When i send it to the Droid incredible, it just send it as a song file, and won't give me an option to save it as a sound or ringtone like other phones do. I want to know how to saves that file and some how add it to as a ringtone.

atthehop

Reaction score
Mount your DI to your computer. Make a folder named ringtones on the SD card. copy your ringtones to that folder. The DI will see them.

kmo

Reaction score
Check out Ringdroid App too, works pretty well...

torch15

Reaction score
ringdroid didn't work for me.. it keeps closing "unexpectedly"

kmo

Reaction score
ringdroid didn't work for me.. it keeps closing "unexpectedly"

Strange, did you try uninstalling and re-installing? This is a really good app for setting up ringtones....and you have an Incredible?

RayN

Reaction score
The music app that is on the phone has the capability to make ringtones. so if you put it in the same place you put your music, you can set it that way. not to mention make any song as a ringtone and your able to trim it in the program

Geoff04

Reaction score
ringtone problem

I downloaded the ringtone to the SD card... then what do I do? I can't view the card:icon_evil:

Help me with this

kmo

Reaction score
Did you download "Ringdroid"? It will find the file and add it to a contact or default. You can always add the ringer to your stock "music" app as well and there is an option there to make a ringtone too.