Rezound vs Bionic...what do you guys think?

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Ok so i chose to post it here an not in the bionic or rezound threads because i didn't wanna start some "your on our turf" type thing.

Heres my deal, after multiple bionics an multiple rude customer service reps Verizon has offered me the chance to upgrade from my Bionic to a Rezound...is it worth it? I mean i like my bionic an have the extended battery for it but i cant deal with signal drops, black screens, malfunctioning keyboards an a goofy charging port much longer.

My worries are the devs for tbe rezound seem to be none exsistant with its unlocked bootloader, the build quality of htc seems fragile, the music player i hear has problems which is a big deal to me as i use my phone as my mp3 player allot. Also how good is Htc at updating they're phones? Better then moto? I tried to ask for a nexus but was basically told "No chance in heck" am i getting that phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I haven't had any of those problems with my bionic so I can't say anything about malfunctioning or goofy charging Ports or whatever. But if you can't deal with data drops, you'll need to go to a different provider. Cause the dead horse had been beaten that its all of Verizon to some extent with of their 4g phones. From everything I hear, the Rezound is am awesome phone for music and multimedia stuff. But I love my bionic. To be honest I don't understand why its left out of the elite phone conversations.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums