Rezound question

stemo

Reaction score
I have had the HTC Rezound for 7 months. My original started overheating a lot so I was sent a replacement. The replacement would restart it self and do FDRs. I was sent another Rezound replacement that now restarts and deletes my photos and contacts.

I love my Rezound for the specs. Being this is my 3rd replacement what should my next step be?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rezound had a good number of bad batches out there. If you prefer to stick with it, keep getting replacements until you get one that works to your satisfaction. If not, see if you can get Verizon to swap you with a Galaxy Nexus or RAZR Maxx

TWC42

Reaction score
The Rezound had a good number of bad batches out there..............
Something to keep in mind for those folks who are trying to hold on to their unlimited data plans. Buy a used phone and chances of getting a dud or one with problems that don't show up immediately greatly increase, with little recourse for a fix.

OP
S

stemo

Reaction score
Well I will be leaving the Rezound. Verizon is sending me a razr maxx to replace my Rezound.

datboiramz

Reaction score
i need help. i have a rezound unlocked it rooted it n was trying to install a ROM followed everything however it wont pass the second white htc screen

acejavelin

Reaction score
i need help. i have a rezound unlocked it rooted it n was trying to install a ROM followed everything however it wont pass the second white htc screen
Did you extract and flash the kernel? This is usually spelled out pretty clearly in the ROMs installations instructions, certainly sounds like the kernel doesn't match the ROM.

datboiramz

Reaction score
Did you extract and flash the kernel? This is usually spelled out pretty clearly in the ROMs installations instructions, certainly sounds like the kernel doesn't match the ROM.
Could you tell me step by step how this can be done please it will be well appreciated... just want to get GSM to work

shockracer

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind for those folks who are trying to hold on to their unlimited data plans. Buy a used phone and chances of getting a dud or one with problems that don't show up immediately greatly increase, with little recourse for a fix.
Take your sales pitch somewhere else, not a single person mentioned buying a used phone nor the unlimited plan.

FYI I have a rolling 2GB number that I use to get new phones and just transfer it to my unlimited number, take that VZW!

vatothe0

Reaction score
Take your sales pitch somewhere else, not a single person mentioned buying a used phone nor the unlimited plan.

FYI I have a rolling 2GB number that I use to get new phones and just transfer it to my unlimited number, take that VZW!

Yeah. You show them with your paying for two lines and only getting one upgrade discount ! Take that jerks!

shockracer

Reaction score
Yeah. You show them with your paying for two lines and only getting one upgrade discount ! Take that jerks!
I'll elaborate for you since you are assuming how I pay for my plan, the spair 2GB line(s) I have on my plan are paid for by family member(s) that supply there own device/phone.

Next time you "assume" how someone runs there plan I suggest you ask first.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's play nice here.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post