Rezound Back To Stock

pbickel

Reaction score
I am still on the GB firmware and was trying to go back to stock using rezound exe and when i relocked my boot loader it now wont but up and can only go into the bootloader or fastboot. The exe will not recognize my phone in this mode an when i try running the zip file it says the version is too old. any help would be greatly appreciated. Also the phone says relocked bootloader and underneath that it says security warning. I cant get into recovery or anything.

HowardZ

Reaction score
if your pc can see the resound, and adb & fastboot pc programs can see your resound from the pc, then I think you just need to download the latest GB ruu exe file to your pc and then run it.

but .... if you installed different hboot and soff and ics you need to research and read carefully.

you can't go backwards in operating system versions without first getting soff.

if you have a nonstock hboot you can easily brick the phone if not careful. In my opinion nonstock hboots was a terrible idea.

I also don't Like the idea of using ics leak but not the firmware that came with the leak.

it seems people do things to their phone with no thought as to how to go back.

OP
pbickel

pbickel

Reaction score
I got it to run finally. I never went off the gb firmware but I think since I did it from the ics rom it said it was on ics firmware so I am now stuck on ics haha oh well

HowardZ

Reaction score
If you are on the ICS leak, you need S-OFF to install GB because you are going backwards in software version.

My guess is you want to be stock for the official Verizon/HTC ICS OTA.