Rewards Program Is Coming To Samsung Pay

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Samsung is adding yet another incentive for using Samsung Pay. They will soon be launching a rewards program. With Samsung rewards you will be able to accumulate points towards rewards which include Samsung product vouchers, Visa prepaid cards, and instant win trips to places like Las Vegas or even trips to Napa Valley. One of the major benefits to this reward program is that it allows you to receive points even when you are using your debit card. Most rewards programs are credit card exclusive. I am currently not using a Samsung device since my Note 7 was recalled, but may consider returning to the Galaxy S7 Edge to get in on this program.

Via Samsung

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Unfortunately I no longer have a Samsung Device and can not use Samsung Pay. I can not participate in this promo but personally I am very happy with my Moto Z Force
I have been using Android Pay. Android Pay has been growing and working which many merchants offer promos when paying with Android Pay. One recently that I had was with Panera Bread. Paying with Android pay on app order got a You Pick 2 Meal. There are many others and its growing. Samsung Pay isn't the only game in town.

shockracer

Reaction score
Wish they would have done this a month ago, I've spent some $1,000s over the past month using Samsung Pay .

jbal52

Reaction score
I routinely use Samsung Pay wherever I can and am very pleased with it. I also enjoy the fact that it's faster than using a chip card. It will be a nice incentive for others by adding a rewards program.

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I no longer have a Samsung Device and can not use Samsung Pay. I can not participate in this promo but personally I am very happy with my Moto Z Force
I have been using Android Pay. Android Pay has been growing and working which many merchants offer promos when paying with Android Pay. One recently that I had was with Panera Bread. Paying with Android pay on app order got a You Pick 2 Meal. There are many others and its growing. Samsung Pay isn't the only game in town.
That makes my "wonder wheel" to begin turning.
I have an old android phone that is "off-line" (no sim, no cellular or data), but I can fire it up and use apps and whatnot on it.
I wonder if one could use Samsung Pay on a off-line device.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk