Reviewing text before sending??

Adamdc

Reaction score
After I enter a longer text or email I'm only able to see the last 3 or 4 lines of it. For proofreading purposes, I'd like to be able to see the whole text before hitting 'send'. I'm having to scroll back to view it. Am I missing something or is there no way to do this?

Thanks

kevinkar

Reaction score
No, it's kind of crappy on the default texting app. You have to touch the input area and use the red target deal to scroll around (using the little bubble window that pops up) as you've pretty much found out. I've gotten used to it.

I have not tried any other texting apps like Handcent but you might give them a try to see if you like one better than the stock one.

Sure would be nice if they put a larger window with some scroll sliders to make it easier to review text.

jwalz

Reaction score
Turn ur phone vertically and take the keyboard out to proof read ur able to view alot more of ur txt

azaraith

Reaction score
What he said. I've always txted in portrait and hit the back key to proofread before sending if important. With swype it's much faster in portrait than in landscape

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums