Returning to smartphones

matthew.p.moyer

Reaction score
Returning to smartphones and hoping for a better experience than I had with the pearl and the smt phones I had. Had so much trouble with both that I went back to the basic still phones which didn't do all I needed. If anyone has any advise or info that might help with transition back I would greatly appreciate it.

txskeets

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forums! Lots of great people here to answer questions and help. My best advice? Jump right in and play! Between just playing and reading here, thats how I'm figuring alot of things out. Some good apps to grab from the market place:

Advanced Task Killer
Spare Parts
Weatherbug

Enjoy!

OP
M

matthew.p.moyer

Reaction score
Can you help me figure out how to send sounds via mms msgs like on othe phones? And how to get the sounds for the videos that I transfered from my old phone?

txskeets

Reaction score
I havent tried sounds via MMS yet, but I will tomorrow (about to crash for the night).

As for the videos are you saying you have the video's but they are not playing any sound, just the video itself?

OP
M

matthew.p.moyer

Reaction score
Correct but if I recored on using the droid its fine and if one is sent to me its fine but not the ones I transfered from my old phones memory card. I just get the video with no sound.