Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
I'm a new member --- Have visited some in the past and really appreciated all of the Droid info..... not having any really good user manual out there and new to smartphones .
I don't know who had the info, but I had some trouble on not having the alarm sound a few times and someone here said to go to the alarm icon -- then to settings -- then to setting that has alarm go off even when phoneis in silent mode ? I think that is what was said . Anyway , I tried that and I will see if that is the right fix that I was looking for .
Thank you all for all the great info. ----- A newbie

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I hope everything works out with your alarm, that was good advice you got

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm a new member --- Have visited some in the past and really appreciated all of the Droid info..... not having any really good user manual out there and new to smartphones .
I don't know who had the info, but I had some trouble on not having the alarm sound a few times and someone here said to go to the alarm icon -- then to settings -- then to setting that has alarm go off even when phoneis in silent mode ? I think that is what was said . Anyway , I tried that and I will see if that is the right fix that I was looking for .
Thank you all for all the great info. ----- A newbie

Welcome, Rogerdodger! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
:welcome: