Return to Stock

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I have another thread going but I need some quick help. I tried Sele's guide to unroot, but its not working. When I flash on Odin, it does nothing, in the left hand box it just immediately says all threads completed and thats all. So then I redownloaded d101 package, and same thing, except my phone is in the yellow triangle downloading screen, and has been for 15 mins, with odin doing nothing. Any help? Also his mirror is not working, should I just disconnect my phone?

ferrari

Reaction score
I bought a rezound from craiglist running Viperrez 1.03
The owner said it was on gingerbread firmware. What is the best way to return to stock / the latest ota?:hail:

acejavelin

Reaction score
ferrari said:
I bought a rezound from craiglist running Viperrez 1.03
The owner said it was on gingerbread firmware. What is the best way to return to stock / the latest ota?:hail:

If it is S-OFF, just flash the current RUU... Otherwise, lock bootloader, then flash RUU. Either step will get you to 100% stock.

But ViperRez is arguably one of the best ROMs out there for the Rezound, and I think it is actually based on one of the later ICS RUUs, so you might want to just factory reset it and try it for awhile first.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Droid Forums

chesbrougha

Reaction score
[FONT=Lora, georgia, serif]I am trying to return my droid bionic to stock and then root, but am unable to do so using the seemingly easy process as set by every website and fourm out there:
[/FONT]
Download:RSD Lite Package 5.7
Install:Motorola USB drivers (32 – bit, 64 – bit),
Download: Motorola FXZ Tool

I
ran RSD lite, clicked on "...", browsed to the FXZ file but then couldn't select the uncompress and flash option as it was greyed out. The only option that I could click on was "uncompress"

Anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Did you have the phone in fast boot mode and select it in rsd lite?

Sent from my CM 10 Jelly Bean Bionic

chesbrougha

Reaction score
Did you have the phone in fast boot mode and select it in rsd lite?

I did have it in fastboot mode, but did not make a manual selection of the phone in RSDlite. I went through all of the prefs and didn't see an option where I select the specific phone. Please let me know where that option is...I will look for it right now though.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
chesbrougha said:
I did have it in fastboot mode, but did not make a manual selection of the phone in RSDlite. I went through all of the prefs and didn't see an option where I select the specific phone. Please let me know where that option is...I will look for it right now though.

Your phone should show up in the list and you select it before pressing the "..." button

chesbrougha

Reaction score
Your phone should show up in the list and you select it before pressing the "..." button

My phone does not appear in the list. On the phone it reads:

AP Fastboot Flash mode (S)
0A.61

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode: USB Connected

I have attached a screen shot of the RSDlite (although it basically shows that the phone does not appear) screen shot.PNG

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Maybe try restarting your computer? I just know your phone needs to be selected in that empty list

jayrod

Reaction score
My phone does not appear in the list. On the phone it reads:

AP Fastboot Flash mode (S)
0A.61

Battery OK
OK to Program

Transfer Mode: USB Connected

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't AP Fastboot Flash mode (S) indicate a flash boot failure?