ea28?

virtaclesmile

Reaction score
Okay, I've had an OG droid since the beginning, and just upgraded to the fascinate. I'm rooted, however, I cannot seem to get into CWMR. I can get it to the regular green stock recovery. So I open rom manager and Flash ClockworkMod Recovery, select Galaxy S Fascinate, I immediately get message saying "successfully downloaded ClockworkMod Recovery, click "OK" click backup current rom name it "backup todays date" goes into recovery mode "blue text at top" yellow and orange text at bottom "E:failed" so I try and apply update.zip and progress bar starts but quickly goes to a white triangle w/ orange "!"..... I am having this same problem cant seem to fix it please help me... think i have tried everything, baseband is ea28 if that will help? will chek on post in the morning thanks.I'm sorry if this has been answered, but all rom/root postes seem to deal with dlo9 and d101...a little lost considering I was flashing custom roms onmy OG droid everyother day it seems...

Edit: odin and the search button were my friends..

wseyller

Reaction score
One problem is that you are using Rom Manager. I wouldn't use it with the Fascinate. The Orange CWM from Rom Manager is not compatible. Flash cwm-recovery-ALL with ODIN.

Jschnee

Reaction score
Ya u have to reflaah cwm with odin. I had similiar issues

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums