Return replacement policy?

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
typical story, I got an upgrade I used it for a droid x. Droid x happens to be total poop with a beautiful screen. wifi Woes , glitchy os the whole bit. My og droid NEVER gave me problems like this and it has be oc'd since oh yeah February.

Anywho I am well under my "30 days" return. I thought I was supposed to be getting a Brand spanking new droid , Instead I got a refurb!!!

Isn't only after 30 days am I supposed to be getting refurbs?

Thanks in advance :)

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
typical story, I got an upgrade I used it for a droid x. Droid x happens to be total poop with a beautiful screen. wifi Woes , glitchy os the whole bit. My og droid NEVER gave me problems like this and it has be oc'd since oh yeah February.

Anywho I am well under my "30 days" return. I thought I was supposed to be getting a Brand spanking new droid , Instead I got a refurb!!!

Isn't only after 30 days am I supposed to be getting refurbs?

Thanks in advance :)

Wait, so the first DX they sent you was a refurb? Or you got a brand new X then they sent you a refurb as a replacement?

spider210

Reaction score
Within the first 30days you should be getting a brand new one. That's the policy after that you get refurbs

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Within the first 30days you should be getting a brand new one. That's the policy after that you get refurbs

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You get 1 new replacement within 30 days, after that is all CLNR. If you never got a Brand new device, I don't think the 30 days applies to you.... Need more info.

OP
S

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to reply I was mountain biking.. But yes I got a NEW one and it was crap so I asked for another one and I got a refurb.

I just want to have the right info Before I go into verizon asking for a brand new one...

Thanks guys you are awesome!!!