Retail droids could possibly ship with faulty cameras

Ace&Jocelyn

Reaction score
GAH! Not only does mine have the beeping and clicking noises but it also for some reason wont pick up any light until the picture is taken, with flash. So i cant really see what is on the camera until ive already clicked and gotten a terribly focused picture. I REALLY hope this gets fixed asap.

m0nkee

Reaction score
Mine will focus correctly about 1/2 the time, seems to be some kind of software issue; not a reason to go exchange the device.

KukiKid

Reaction score
Hey I have a droid that clicks, and the little corners turn green, unlike the ones in the video. I think that means mine is ok but its The default camera app makes it hard to get good pictures with. Camera Magic works ok, but if you put steady photo in photo mode settings its ok. I think and hope that its software issue.

Ace&Jocelyn

Reaction score
Hey I have a droid that clicks, and the little corners turn green, unlike the ones in the video. I think that means mine is ok but its The default camera app makes it hard to get good pictures with. Camera Magic works ok, but if you put steady photo in photo mode settings its ok. I think and hope that its software issue.

It was confirmed a while back that it IS a software issue, in fact it was resolved some time ago as well