Restore problem

nornevrder

Reaction score
K this is a intermittent concern. It has happened a couple of times to me today. I have been bouncing between 2 roms tweaking and customizing. I want to delete some old backups that I will never use to free up some space. Sometimes when I go to restore through nandroid it will kik me back to the menu saying something like no such command and unable to mount sd card then reboots my phone. I thought I had it figured out cause I was in Astro in my backup section renaming backups and I just went back home. So I went back in and exited all the way out and it allowed me to restore. Now I am stuck on this rom and unable to restore back to old roms to make sure I want to delet. Any help would be appreciated

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Wow, you're on a Milestone?

Anyways, the ONLY safe way to rename your nandroid backups is with the program with wich you made the backup with. For me, it's Rom Manager.

good luck

OP
nornevrder

nornevrder

Reaction score
Haha yeah o am on a milestone. So far I have flashed 3 different roms without a hitch (knock on wood). I only had the restore problem twice. I do everything with rom manager or clockwork.