Restore an APP help!

LCH

Reaction score
Hi all, need some help please. My wife and I both have moto's. Shes running stock 2.1 and so far loves it for her first smart phone. She has been using Calorie Counter by Fatsecret and was her favorite app. The developer chose to remove the weight watcher points feature on the last update and has ruined it for her. We have emailed the developer and he has been unresponsive to date. Loads of complaints but hasn't changed it back so what I would love to do is revert back to the preupdate version for her. "My" phone is rooted and I'm running jrummy and have swapped a bunch of roms so I'm getting an understanding of my phone, I have backed up my apps to prevent this for myself but Since hers is stock I'm not sure how to get her app back to where she wants it. Unfortunately for her I don't have or use this APP. Anyone have it so I could load it back on there or know a way I could help her to go back to her preupdate app? Thanks, LCH (Mods, feel free to move this to where it needs to be if this is the wrong forum, also I searched and couldn't find anything relating to this before I posted.)

Vitticeps

Reaction score
does the developer have a website? Some devs will maintain several versions of history on the sites.

OP
L

LCH

Reaction score
Emailed them yesterday again and they said they did away with the other version because they weren't able to support it so they didn't keep it. One of those things I guess.

th9203

Reaction score
No help for the app but...

Try searching the Market for "Weight Watchers". There is no direct replacement but perhaps one of the offerings will suffice. Can't hurt to look...

OP
L

LCH

Reaction score
Thanks, she has looked but really liked the way this one worked. She's watched points for so long she should have it down anyway and she might weigh 110 soaking wet lol. Doesn't need it if you ask me but you know how it is, I like to see her happy and thats probably how she stays fit. Thanks again, LCH