[Request] True Gingerbread Theme

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Now that there is a GB leak I would love to have a theme on Liberty to make it look like GB really looks. Not sure how possible this is but thought it was worth a shot...anyone wanna take a stab at it? :)

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Now that there is a GB leak I would love to have a theme on Liberty to make it look like GB really looks. Not sure how possible this is but thought it was worth a shot...anyone wanna take a stab at it? :)

Do you have any pics of the GB leak? I'd like to see unless it looks the same as the GB pics shown from Google months ago.

OP
pedwards3x

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
And I have a decent start on it but I can't seem to figure out a good way to modify the .xmls so far I've just done some changing of graphics in framework

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Wow! That looks amazing!

While I don't know much about theming, that looks like it would take a lot more work than some other themes that just focus on colors alone. Looks like to make that theme you would have to work from the ground up.

OP
pedwards3x

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Update: I have the framework almost finished just a few .xmls left to edit then I will start on the hard part...the apps

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

FYI, that is how Motorola's new Blur looks, with the OS just happening to be updated to Gingerbread. Most of the GB themes you've seen up till now utilize Google's Gingerbread images. So if were to pick up say, a Google Experience device, as your next phone - don't expect Gingerbread to look like that.

What you are saying is, in reality, you'd really like a Blur-2.0 theme for Liberty.