[Request] Stock Gingerbead Theme for Droid 3

matthileo

Reaction score
Now that the D3 has root, can someone put together a framework-res.apk theme for the D3 based on stock gingerbread?

I don't know enough to do it myself.

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Is this what is commonly referred to as an ASOP ROM?

I like those a lot. Normally, I think you can add just the blur you want, if you want. I'd usually put the camera and gallery back on my DX.

Sent from my D3, rooted and looking for ROM's

OP
matthileo

matthileo

Reaction score
Is this what is commonly referred to as an ASOP ROM?

I like those a lot. Normally, I think you can add just the blur you want, if you want. I'd usually put the camera and gallery back on my DX.

Sent from my D3, rooted and looking for ROM's

No, I'm not talking about a full stock rom. Just a theme to make the droid 3 look like stalk android (black notification bar, green and orange accents)

[sent from my droid]

magma_camel

Reaction score
im not saying try this but its possible some of the metamorphs for gingerbread would work on a rooted d3 but you would have to check resolution for them. and remember GB uses the system-ui.apk file for a lot of things. not everything is in the framework-res.apk. or scratch that all the stuff is still in there but it doesnt always do that.

but also a lot of people are afraid of doing anything like this because we dont have sbf yet so if you mess things up you phone could be softbricked

OP
matthileo

matthileo

Reaction score
No thanks. I don't want to use a theme that wasn't specifically made for (or at least tested on) the droid 3.

[sent from my droid]