OP
CurGeorge8

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
BroidDrionic;[URL="tel:2223299" said:
2223299[/URL]]I recommend just upgrading to ics :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
Well .... duh :p

The problem with that is, if I have defective hardware, I need to be totally stock for Moto to provide warranty service. :(

OP
CurGeorge8

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Looks like my hope may have been short lived. The random reboots returned yesterday. So frustrated.

masiv

Reaction score
Are you using a case? I have a body glove slim case that fits in the lapdock holder, and i would get random screen blackouts. Connecting without the case, did not have the issue. That was with .905.

Have since moved to .232 and my lapdock experience is awesome. Had big time memory problems before, but with .232 everything works well.

OP
CurGeorge8

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
masiv said:
Are you using a case? I have a body glove slim case that fits in the lapdock holder, and i would get random screen blackouts. Connecting without the case, did not have the issue. That was with .905.

Have since moved to .232 and my lapdock experience is awesome. Had big time memory problems before, but with .232 everything works well.
No, no case. Have both the standard and extended battery, symptoms persist with both. I can try "wigging" the phone a bit in the dock, trying to get it to turn off, but nothing happens.

I'd move to ICS, except I still need warranty support from moto, and I can't get that on a leak. Sucks :icon_evil: