Replacing the blackberry today theme?

Davidd31415

Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions on how to setup the droid x so it displays the same info as the blackberry today theme?

The built in calendar widget only shows one upcoming appointment and it takes up a large amount of screen real estate. The cal widget does a bit better but still takes up quite a but of space.

I haven't figured out how to show a list of several of the most recent unread emails yet... The default widget seems to only show one.

Same goes for the recent missed calls.

OP
D

Davidd31415

Reaction score
I just installed Executive Assistant and it looks like out will do afn awesome job of replacing the BlackBerry today theme. There is an ad-supported version and a paid version.

The ads appear on the lock screen or when the app is running. There is a widget which shouted no ads. Since I didn't use a lock screen the free version of this app seems great took me. I think I will buy just for support though since this looks like it will completely transform my droid experience.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I missed the today feature until i downloaded the Agenda widget. It does exactly what I need it to.