Replacing my wife's phone.

kandj200

Reaction score
Hello all,

My wife has a Samsung Fascinate (with Verizon). She is looking to upgrade in June and I was wondering if there is a Droid that she would be happy with as a replacement. She likes the Fascinate pretty well, but there are not a lot of Samsung options at Verizon right now.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

k and j

huskur

Reaction score
Hello all,

My wife has a Samsung Fascinate (with Verizon). She is looking to upgrade in June and I was wondering if there is a Droid that she would be happy with as a replacement. She likes the Fascinate pretty well, but there are not a lot of Samsung options at Verizon right now.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

k and j

If you want to stay with Samsung you are limited. My wife is partial to the Bionic. She loves it.

Caren4u2

Reaction score
My husband and I graduated from the Fascinate to the Bionic. For us, the fascinate was our first smart phone. We have had the Bionic since early Jan and have had an easy transition. Bionic is supposed to get Ice Cream Sandwich sometime 2012. No date as to when yet. We are pleased with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Aimperial

Reaction score
I upgraded from the Fasinate also. I went with the Rezound. I love it! Is is so smooth, fast and beautiful. Takes wonderful pictures. No problems so far. (knock on wood)

Sent From My HTC Rezound

OP
K

kandj200

Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions. The Fascinate was my wife's first smartphone also. I have a HTC Incrdible and have been looking at the Bionic for me. I am happy to hear the positives for it. And I am happy to hear of the easy transition.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using DroidForums

1tfrot

Reaction score
I upgraded from the Vortex (first smart phone for me) to the Rezound and love it. my cousin upgraded from the Fascinate (which he really liked) to the Razr and is very happy as well. at this point you'll probably want to play with a couple phone in the store and see which one feels better to you (in regards to finding things, transitions from here to there, etc.....) after messing with the rezound, razr, and revolution the rezound was clear winner for me. everyone is different

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
If she liked the fascinate for the look an build quality I'd say get her a Nexus. Works like a charm an the screen is beautiful an I have no lag on my phone what so ever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

t35rk

Reaction score
I'll throw the currently free, 3G HTC Rhyme into the ring. It's a nice "chic" phone.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums