Replacement phone ask for diffrent one

zacedward

Reaction score
Hi I am having a problem with fascinate this will be my second replacement I asked if I could just get a diffrent phone from verizon he said if the one there sending me has a problem that I could get a diffrent phone but he said that it would have to be comparible to fascinate it would be motorola devour or the htc eries to me thats not comparible is there anyway around that. could I ask for droid x2 or say the thunderbolt thx

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Ask them not us. Just explain your situation on how unhappy you've been. Lack of updates numerous phones....you thought verizon took care of its customers etc. Just don't be a dick and you'll probably get offered a few choices.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You can ask, but don't count on it. They have no obligation to upgrade your device.

OP
zacedward

zacedward

Reaction score
Ok thx guys

Guchi

Reaction score
Neither the Eris or Motorola devour are even close to "compatible" to your phone. If you to downgrade to one of those you are going to be peeved like a pink prancing pony...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

"peeved like a pink prancing pony". I didnt actually say that wth????

xan

Reaction score
getting a different phone for warranty replacement often has more to do with your plan than anything else. if your on a family unlimited plan shelling out big bucks each month, expect to be treated differently than if you have a single line with 400 min plan, no texting or other pay features.

OP
zacedward

zacedward

Reaction score
Ok sounds good I will make sure they wont screw me I reall appreciate it

M

Mwsr

They just gave me a dinc2 for my fascinate ill have it tomorrow.

M

Mwsr

They just gave me a dinc2 for my fascinate ill have it tomorrow.

Id say you did great! good luck with the Dinc2!

Thanks still waiting on the phone they said it comes seperate. I already received a box with battery,cover and some accessories but no phone yet lol, Kind of annoying.

tallfun2002

Reaction score
zacedward, funny that you say that, my wife was on her second one as well, she never got her calls, or text messages, or emails, they now just finally traded her second fascinate for a droid x2!!!! dotn give up!!!!! her phone is incredible!!!

Elumis

Reaction score
I know that if you call in and have issues receiving calls that the substitution matrix will allow you to get a droid x, incredible 2 which both come with kits that are alot easier to create orders for OR a ****ing droid charge! If it was me offering the phones I wouldn't tell the customer about the charge cause its alot more work to send out but its in the matrix and they can send em out for what looks like that specific issue. I don't really know why that is on there and they would replace a 3g **** phone for a 4g phone, but it is.