Replaced digitizer, now #'s 1,2 & 3 on dialer wont work!

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
tonight i replaced my cracked digitizer, and everything seems to work except the #1, 2, 3 on dialer. when pressed 4, 5 & 6 register respectively. digitizer seems to work for everything else. anyone have ant idea whats going on? thanks in advance

ldubs

Reaction score
Um maybe you didn't replace digitizer correctly?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
SILVER COUPE

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
Um yeah, i thought the same thing, but everything else works. The dial pad completely works while in call, such as when im checking my boice mail. But to rule it out i will disassemble and try again. Thanks for ur imput just the same.

BeHell

Reaction score
Its possible you got a bad digitizer. It happens. Make sure both ribbon cable connectors are clean. Oh what did you use for adhesive?

OP
SILVER COUPE

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
Its possible you got a bad digitizer. It happens. Make sure both ribbon cable connectors are clean. Oh what did you use for adhesive?

i think your right about the bad digitizer. i went in again to make sure everything was securely connected and performed a factory reset. all the numbers on the dialer work now but still have a slight issue with the #'s 1,2, & 3. it's better though. for adhesive i ordered one from amazon that was molded to the shape i need. i'd say the phone is about 95% back to the way it was. still glitchy one in a while. i'll live with it until i feel im ready for a new one.