Repeat Notification Ringtones

Swat777

Reaction score
Just left my blackberry for the X. What a difference and loving it! I've searched the forums but to no avail. (Maybe i'm doing it wrong.) When receiving texts I will hear my notification once and only once. Is there a way to have it repeat? I know about getting longer ringtones but some are real short and I would like to have them repeat at least 3x's if possible. Is there an app for this? Don't really care about the LED notification by the way.

If there is an answer in the forum, please direct me to it. Thanks.

musicman

Reaction score
I would recommend getting the handcent sms app. It allows you to customize all of that stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the settings of the notification for the app, like email, texting, you should see "Notify Once" as a selection. Uncheck that and you should get multiple notifications.

OP
S

Swat777

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. It works so far. Just got to play around with it some more. There's alot of things u can tweak to ur own likings.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jray2855

Reaction score
Just left my blackberry for the X. What a difference and loving it! I've searched the forums but to no avail. (Maybe i'm doing it wrong.) When receiving texts I will hear my notification once and only once. Is there a way to have it repeat? I know about getting longer ringtones but some are real short and I would like to have them repeat at least 3x's if possible. Is there an app for this? Don't really care about the LED notification by the way.

I had the same question when I went from Storm to the Droid X. Someone on this site recommended "EASY REMINDER" application. It works perfectly.:icon_ banana:

lghtngblt02

Reaction score

I had the same question when I went from Storm to the Droid X. Someone on this site recommended "EASY REMINDER" application. It works perfectly.:icon_ banana:

Thats what I use and its an awesome bug free app! :D

bsc504

Reaction score
I use calendar notifier app for repeat notifications on calendar alarms. The app will repeat your alarm however long it is CONTINUOUSLY until you hit a button to stop it. Very helpful IMO.