OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Ya, and thanks for getting it ported over to 2.02 so quickly.

No problem ... I try to crank them out as quickly as possible.

This has been my favorite theme since 928Droid's Black Glass. Too bad this will be the last Sapphire ROM though. Will you port to CM once CVPCS gets his goodness in there?

Edit: Perhaps there will be more Gems. Twitter / cvpcs: PhoenixDevs (@phoenixdevs) ...

Cool, thanks for posting the twitter link! Not too sure which way I'll go yet ... I guess it depends on where the Sapphire users that liked my theme end up. If several choose CM and they're happy with the ROM I'll be more than happy to port for them.

Kinda curious to see what'll happen with the GEM series now though :unsure:

Reaction score
What program did you use to edit them in? At the moment I am knee deep into another theme I am working on but I'd more than happy to help walk you through it. Feel free to hit me up on gtalk: [email protected] or if you IRC I am usually hanging around #droidthemers

i was using paint in windows, which was probably my problem.

no problem though, i've had this on for the last day or so and love it. the green doesnt look bad, just like blue better. any suggestions for a program that will keep the icons transparent? they had a white background around the battery icon after i changed the color.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Either paint.net or GIMP ... then just play with the hue until it looks like you want it.

Have fun :biggrin: this is how it all starts :tongue:

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Are the links you posted for the ROM or just the themes? I downloaded SS5.2-Incinerated-Updated.zip and just wanted to make sure before flashing.
I am a newly rooted user and the first couple of ROMs I flashed have not been very impressive, but I heard good things about yours.

flyinion

Reaction score
Yank's links are just for themes, he did themes for Sapphire, but not the ROM itself. Sapphire is dead as cvpcs has moved on to working on Cyanogen for Droid. If you want to run one of Yanks themes, I'd highly recommend Simply Stunning 5.2. It's what I moved to after Sapphire "died".

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Flyinion is correct ... these are just themes. You must first flash the ROM then, after making a backup, flash the theme.

At the moment Renovated is still available for Sapphire, but as flyinion mentioned, this is no longer ROM that is being worked on.

I recommend clicking the link in my sig and checking out the install instructions if you're new to flashing.

If you have any questions shoot me an email via the contact page on my site ...