Remove icons/clock from statusbar

magma_camel

Reaction score
I want to remove all of the icons on the statusbar along with the clock. So clock batter and connection icons. I still want the statusbar but to get rid of those things...does anybody know how?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I want to remove all of the icons on the statusbar along with the clock. So clock batter and connection icons. I still want the statusbar but to get rid of those things...does anybody know how?

Most likely someone would have to write a script to overwrite System.jar file for the status bar.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know you can get rid of the clock with a zip file (its around here somewhere). As for the icons my only suggestion is to flash say all black icons (if you're on a black status bar), or all white icons if you're on a white bar etc... they will still be there but you won't be able to see them

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
magma_camel

magma_camel

Reaction score
I know you can get rid of the clock with a zip file (its around here somewhere). As for the icons my only suggestion is to flash say all black icons (if you're on a black status bar), or all white icons if you're on a white bar etc... they will still be there but you won't be able to see them

hmm yeah ive already thought about doing it that way. but as for the clock ill have to find that zip

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's around. I believe mobile sensei has a zip for that somewhere. If not, i have definitely seen those files around here.