Remove Gingerbread??

droidgizz

Reaction score
i flashed the rooted GB leak .533, and then later Broodcomb 2.0, but i tried to do a restore in clockwork back to first backup from 2.2 no GB, and i got stuck at the red M bootloader, so i did a restore on my 2.3 GB no Broodcomb backup and it worked. But i still want to go back to plain 2.2 no Gb. Thanks

:motdroidvert:

OP
D

droidgizz

Reaction score
ok so theres now way to go back to a rooted 2.2 from GB without sbf?

OP
D

droidgizz

Reaction score
ok well anyone else having problems with connecting via wifi with the GB Leak? I can find the network but cant connect no matter what.

Reaction score
Nope. Try wiping the cache. Thays fixed some glitches with me. Besides the occassional laggyness, which I attribute to the fact thay I have so many widgets (16 I believe) GB is running great for me. I get 10 to 12 hours of medium to heavy use out of the battery. But like I said try wiping the cache. Also, have you tried connecting to more then one network. Cause if you've only tried on one network, maybe its your connection. If possible try reseting the router and modem. I have the issue with My Xbox360 and PS3 sometimes. Everything else in my house will connect to wifi but not one of my consoles. But after reseting the modem and router it usually works. So try that as well, no guarantee that's your problem but might as well try different solutions.

Posted Using My Droid X running GB Rooted

Last edited:

Chris-pee

Reaction score
ok well anyone else having problems with connecting via wifi with the GB Leak? I can find the network but cant connect no matter what.

If the network is password protected make sure the password is at least ----8 CHARACHTERS --------- long. If the wifi password is any shorter it wont connect with gingerbread.